Markets We Serve
Services You Can Count On
Whether you need design and construction, a construction bid, or just some advice, we can help. We can support you through every aspect of the process. We take the time to understand your needs before applying our knowledge and skills. This allows us to make sure we do what’s right for your congregation. It’s one of the key reasons why many denominations have trusted their vision to our team.
Through our experience we have gained knowledge and understanding. With a thorough needs evaluation of your vision, including ministry assessment and master planning, the decisions we make today will provide benefit for years to come. From large auditoriums to intimate worship halls, our knowledge of acoustics and sound system design help to ensure every word, note, and message comes through loud and clear.
Leave The Details Up To Us
- Master planning, needs evaluation, and site selection
- Coordination and representation with decision-making entities
- Project development, site schematics, and facility design
- Multiple delivery systems, including design/build, general contracting, and construction management
- Acoustic properties of your new facility need to be designed accordingly
- Civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical engineering
- Interior design and space planning