Markets We Serve
Supporting the Three R's
Resources, Readiness, and Recommendations are the foundation of what we offer. We’ve worked with K-12, colleges, universities, parochial schools, and training centers.
It’s meant delivering and contributing to educational and recreational spaces like Auditoriums & Theaters, Cafeterias, Student Life Centers, Gymnasiums, Turf Buildings, Stadiums, Swimming Pools, Laboratories, Libraries, Residence Halls, Specialized Training Centers, and Classrooms. (Basically, everything from A to Z.)
Bringing Everyone Together
Educational facilities are constantly changing to keep pace with technology, teaching methods, building codes, and sustainability practices. In many communities, these factors drive a need for new or upgraded educational facilities to meet the change in demand. We can help you determine the best strategy for minimizing your budget to maximize results.
We want to build an efficient facility that aligns with the goals of your college or university. TRC will do this by working with you to understand your needs for educational facilities.
Our Lesson Plan
- Special focus on evidence-based design, helping administrators meet objectives for comfortable and functional learning environments
- Scalable resources to meet tight scheduling commitments; school can’t start late
- Critical evaluation of all costs to discover additional operational savings throughout each phase of a project
- Expertise in understanding the construction needs and goals, including quality, schedule, and cost
- Building relationships with our customers, joint-venture partners, subcontractors, and suppliers, based on trust, respect, and collaboration
- Experience with a diverse portfolio of design and construction; experience that we apply to your projects
Mid Michigan College Harrison Campus Renovation
The new Mid Michigan College Harrison campus design aims to promote engagement in co-curricular activities by consolidating services in the main corridor of the first floor. The upgraded library an ...Learn More
Saginaw Valley State University Fieldhouse
This premier facility on Saginaw Valley State University’s campus in Saginaw, Michigan, is a state-of-the-art collegiate athletic complex, housing a 300-meter indoor track and 85-yard synthet ...Learn More
Northwood University Bennett Center
TRC has been heavily involved with Northwood University’s recent improvement to it’s athletic facilities. The Bennett Center renovation was the third of four phases in their process.
A s ...Learn More