Paul joined Three Rivers Corporation in 1984 as a pipefitter. In 1995, after a series of successful safety-related assignments, Paul was promoted to Safety Director and currently serves as a member of the Leadership Team.
Paul is responsible for ensuring that safety is a top priority across all company operations and for developing and implementing safety policies and procedures that protect employees, contractors, and the public from safety hazards and risks. Paul oversees the development and implementation of safety training programs for employees and contractors. He also collaborates with project management staff to ensure safety requirements are properly incorporated into project plans and schedules.
Paul’s ultimate goal is to create a zero-injury working environment. He believes this is achievable through effective safety practices and appropriate knowledge, awareness, and preparedness throughout the organization.
- NCCER Academy, Clemson University Safety Administration
- MTI Level 1 Certified/Construction & General Industry
- MTI Level 2 – Compliance Certifications (Construction & GI)
- MTI Level 2 – Occupational Health Certification
- OSHA 10-Hour Training Certification
- OSHA 30-Hour Training Certification
- COSS Certification
- Great Lakes Safety Training
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Stand & Deliver Professional Presentation Training
- Dale Carnegie Leadership Development Training
- Dow Chemical Leadership at All Levels, Facilitation
- Michigan Operations Healthy Work Force Team
- Senior Services of Midland County, Board President
- Greater Midland North Midland Family Center, Board Member
- Associated Builders and Contractors of Greater Michigan, Health & Safety Committee Member
- Associated Builders and Contractors, National Co-Chair Health & Safety Committee