Executive Vice President, CFO
Mark leads the finance team to maintain a consistent focus towards TRC’s commitment for people and customer service. He handles the company balance sheet & financial policies and oversees all financial functions & administration financial systems. This includes accounting, information technology, and human resources.
Mark joined TRC in 1994 as a member of the accounting department. Over the years he has risen up to manage the entire department as well as others. Mark graduated from Central Michigan University, earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance.
- Arnold Center – Board Chairman
- Arnold Center – Executive Committee
- Arnold Center – Finance Committee
- Great Lakes Safety – Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Michigan Chemistry Council – Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Midland Community Foundation – Grant Committee
- Midland Business Alliance – Advocacy Committee
- MITCON – Board of Directors