As President of Three Rivers Corporation, Jon is responsible for establishing overall corporate objectives, ensuring profitable growth and fulfilling the company’s commitment to its customers and the community. In addition, he is responsible for project development and company-wide communications.
Jon holds a bachelor’s degree in Urban Planning from Michigan State and an MA in Public Administration.
- Associated Builders and Contractors – Board of Directors
- Associated Builders and Contractors Greater Michigan – Board of Directors (Vice Chairman)
- Great Lakes Bay Regional Alliance – Board of Directors
- Greater Midland – Board of Trustees (Secretary)
- Michigan State University, Construction Management Alumni & Industry Advisory Association,
- Michigan State University, Social Science Leadership Council
- Midland Area Community Foundation – Board of Trustees
- Midland Business Alliance – Board of Directors (Past Chairman)
- Midland Rotary Club – (Past President)
- MidMichigan Health Advisory Council
- Saginaw Valley State University, Board of Fellows
- Self, Love, Beauty – Board of Directors
- The Legacy Center for Community Success – Board of Directors