Three Rivers Corporation was the general contractor for this project as well as the coordinating contractor for the additional owner direct subcontractors and suppliers. The project involved 100% renovation of building and site while keeping store in operation and allowed sales/operation to open additional operations as each stage of the project was completed.
- Expansions on all 4 sides of building
- Average of 1000 s.f. expansion/renovation completed per work day
- Integrated sustainability construction features in design allow for lower long term utility cost
- Colored concrete finished floors in areas to reduce daily & long term maintenance costs
- Green House and Garden Center
- Commercial Kitchen
- Subway Restaurant, Nail Salon and Hair Salon installed as sub leasers