Three Rivers Corporation designed and built this LEED certified two story commercial office facility. The design included the capability for the customer to occupy the 1st floor and while leasing the second floor space.
The customer’s initial investment in upgraded insulating HVAC systems yielded a payoff during the first 3 years of occupancy. Every year going forward for the life of the building the client will realize energy savings compared to a standard building.
- Geothermal heating and cooling
- Dow’s THERMAX™ Total Wall System
- Showers and changing rooms
- Low VOC adhesive and paints used
- Underground storm detention
- Ultra efficient LED lighting
- High solar reflective roof system
- Backup generator
- Substantial interior/exterior glass for increased daylight views